Supreme Grade Matcha
Your Everyday Matcha
Supreme Grade Matcha is made using leaves from the first flush harvesting. This Matcha may also be used for daily practice for Tea Ceremony.
Japanese monks have used matcha for centuries to elevate meditation practices by bringing clarity to the mind and calmness to the spirit. Matcha contains 10x the nutritional impact as 1 cup of green tea. The benefits are greater because you consume tea leaves in their entirety.
HOW TO USE
- Rich in antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Enhances blood sugar regulation
- Blood pressure reduction
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Cancer preventative
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications.
Made using leaves from the first flush harvesting
Gluten free, sugar free, vegan, grain free, soy free
- Place ½ tsp matcha powder into a tea bowl
- Add 3-4 oz. hot water (but not boiling hot)
- Whisk swiftly until tea is frothy
- Sip. Savor. Enjoy.
We source our Matcha from 5th generation farmers in Uji, the outskirts of Kyoto Japan. These farmers have been producing matcha for over 800 years. All of our matcha is shade grown which enhances the texture, taste, and color.