Imperial Grade Matcha
Your Celebratory Matcha
This Matcha is made using young leaves, which are hand picked from the first flush harvest. This is the highest grade of Usu-cha (thin tea) that we carry and is perfect for receiving special guests at the tea ceremony. As the name suggests this Matcha is from Uji, on the outskirts of the ancient capital Kyoto, where Matcha has been manufactured for over 800 years.
HOW TO USE
- Rich in antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Enhances blood sugar regulation
- Blood pressure reduction
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Cancer preventative
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications.
Imperial Matcha Powder
Gluten free, sugar free, vegan, grain free, soy free
- Place ½ tsp matcha powder into a tea bowl
- Add 3-4 oz. hot water (but not boiling hot)
- Whisk swiftly until tea is frothy
- Sip. Savor. Enjoy.
We source our Matcha from 5th generation farmers in Uji, the outskirts of Kyoto Japan. These farmers have been producing matcha for over 800 years. All of our matcha is shade grown which enhances the texture, taste, and color.