Celestial Grade Matcha
Your Ceremonial Matcha
Celestial Grade Matcha is made from bushes that are shaded 25 to 30 days before harvest. Only the youngest, hand-picked leaves from the first flush harvest are used for this Matcha. Uji Matcha Celestial is used for "Koicha" and the flavor is simply heavenly.
HOW TO USE
- Rich in antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Enhances blood sugar regulation
- Blood pressure reduction
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Cancer preventative
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications.
Imperial Grade Matcha
Gluten free, sugar free, vegan, grain free, soy free
- Place ½ tsp matcha powder into a tea bowl
- Add 3-4 oz. hot water (but not boiling hot)
- Whisk swiftly until tea is frothy
- Sip. Savor. Enjoy.
We source our Matcha from 5th generation farmers in Uji, the outskirts of Kyoto Japan. These farmers have been producing matcha for over 800 years. All of our matcha is shade grown which enhances the texture, taste, and color.